Select Your Subscription
- Unlock thousands of beautiful images from around the world
- Easy to use graphs and charts so that you can track your results over time
- Collect unlimited data points on your graph
- Get in-depth result analysis written by Stanford University's Dr. J. Wesson Ashford M.D., Ph.D.
- Anonymized data storage to protect your privacy, using latest security software
- Includes all monthly features
- Save 20% on annual membership
- Add custom notes to your data points to help you remember how you felt, what you did before the test, or other important infomation like medication
- Get in-depth results analysis written by Stanford University's Dr. J. Wesson Ashford M.D., Ph.D.
- Compare scores to thousands of other people and challenge friends
An fun way to test your brain health
MemTrax is a test tool that is enjoyable to use, just like a memory game. Have some fun while keeping your brain healthy.
Track your progress and compare the results
When you use MemTrax over time, you get a picture of how your brain health is changing as you age.
Get tips to improve your brain health
Receive periodically in your email interesting tips and ideas to keep your memory in good shape.
What people are saying
Having this interesting insight on my memory gives me peace of mind that my brain is healthy. I love getting a 100%!
I have a new level of insight into how my brain is doing with the MemTrax test. I have taken my blood pressure regularly to see how my heart is doing for years, and now using MemTrax regularly I can see how my brain is doing.
This is an excellent memory test far superior to lots of tests one finds in the web. Also, I find the test very fun and a true challenge to yourself.
MemTrax is like the FitBit for your Brain!